Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Grandpa would be Proud!

I almost forgot about these pictures from this last week.

Taylor is a girl that my grandpa taught how to ride. She's now offering riding lessons & I couldn't decide if it was something that Jaden would enjoy & could actually do. Taylor offered for a small fee to bring all the grandkids over to give it a try.

Jaden told me over & over he did not want to go so you can imagine my surprise when he insisted that he could ride all by himself. After Taylor riding with him for about 5 minutes he was off all by himself & did awesome.

When I now ask Jaden if he wants to take "riding lessons" he tells me he doesn't need lessons because he already knows how to ride a horse. I think we'll probably sign him up if Taylor can fit him on her schedule....if not for lessons, just to ride:)

No comments: