Saturday, August 7, 2010

Trail Mix

Yesterday Jaden was eating trail mix. He & his friend starting fighting over the m&m's & I was trying to teach them that you don't look but grab a handful & what you get is what you get. Unfortanately by this point most of the m&m's were picked out & what they got was a lot of nuts.

Jaden learned from this & did the cutest thing last night. I think it shows patience & self-control. He ate all the nuts first & saved the m&m's for last. Love you bud!


Post to come about Landon shortly! Some how I don't post about him as much but he's SOOOOO cute & I need to get some of that on my blog. His dimples are heart melting & he now how an adorable angry voice...I know that's not a good thing but it is so cute it makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Wow,that is a whole lot of self control, I can't even do that. I know that for a fact since I kept picking the m&m's out of the trail mix mom had at the air show.:)