Sunday, August 1, 2010

The FUN never stops!

I feel like I have so many fun activities to post from this last week. I'm sure I'll miss many things but I'm doing my best to keep up.

Yesterday we all went to bear world. Since I was driving the car (Chris was at a baptism) I didn't get any shots of actually looking at the bears but my whole car load had their faces pressed to the glass.


If you haven't been to bear world it's a must if you are in this area. They have a mini-amusement park that is perfect for smaller children. The boys ran from one ride to another & Landon got to go on all of them. He was actually braver then Jaden on a couple. Their faces are priceless on some of the rides. Bear World also has a petting zoo. Jaden got to pet a deer & they got to look at chickens & their eggs. Awesome teaching moments about animals.


After bear world we ate at Craigo's & then Jaden & Chris went golfing with the guys. I wish I had pictures because Chris said Jaden did awesome & was so much fun.


We again had another evening of fireworks. My kids can't get enough of those fireworks from Wyoming.

4 comments:

Maegan said...

ertYou guys have been having fun! We haven't been to bear world yet this year. Sounds like fun! We will have to get together this week. My tan does need some more work.

Holly said...

Gosh, I had no idea that Bear World was that fun! I will put that on our list next year for sure!! I am sure the bears will be asleep when I come in the winter! ;)
Sounds like fun times!! Cute pictures!

Linda said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun with your kiddos! I look forward to taking our Jaden to Bear World! :-)

Nield Moments said...

I may be a bit biased but I do have to say Wyoming fireworks are the best!!! ;D