Thursday, March 4, 2010

Because you were gone.....

This post was supposed to be proof....I'll start from the beginning.

This morning I woke Jaden for pre-school & reminded him that it was grandpa's birthday. He was excited because that means a birthday party!!!! Jaden then asked me grandpa's favorite color...I didn't know but I told him we'd call grandpa. No answer!!! I got the answer after Jaden was at school; Royal Blue.

So we decide to visit grandpa at work with balloons (royal blue) & his favorite drink (sobe).

Problem....grandpa's not there. So, we take a picture of Jaden, Gracie, Easton, Landon to prove we were there. Other problem, there's no picture on my camera. Where did it go????

Hopefully the proof on his desk is good enough:):):)

Anyways, dad we hoped to wish you a happy birthday at work in front of everyone:) BUT you weren't there so we'll have to sing loud tonight at your birthday party. We considered playing pin the tail on grandpa BUT we won't. LOVE YOU!

No comments: