Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Seeing GREEN!


Today we saw LOTS of Green!


Today we had a GREEN party! Jaden invited all of his little friends (15 kids total) to a party to celebrate his favorite color. Thankfully, we had beautiful weather & got to play outside.

They ate green foods, played games, & searched for treasure. 15 kids made it a little hard to be organized so there definately was some chaos at times but they all seemed to have lots of fun!
Half way through the party my camera died (way for me to be prepared). Unfortunately I didn't get snap shots of Landon through the day! This boy has been making me smile. He is loving this warm weather & plays almost the entire day from start to finish outside. It's so funny to watch him swing, play in the sand box, mow the lawn, play in his car...he does it all with a BIG grin on his face. I can officially call the backyard my new babysitter & my BABY has never been happier. Oh beautiful weather, please stay for good!!!!!


Happy St. Patricks Day!




5 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow, I thought it was tough enough to pull a birthday party off once a year, but you're even celebrating colors.:)

That's great that you guys have had some nice weather. I assumed you were all still buried in snow. Hopefully it stays nice there. We're looking at 70 for the weekend. Can't wait! Then again, it will be 85 in Cozumel next week so that's even better! :)

Holly said...

How cute are you! Super mom! What a cute idea and I need your energy! Send some my way!

Nield Moments said...

I agree with the other two comments - you are such a great mom!!!

I love that you can see your yard, hopefully that will be us sooner than later! This snow is about to drive me crazy!!! :D

Chris said...

This is truly evidence that Kimri may be the greatest mom in the world. As fun as the green party looked, I was glad to be at work.

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.