Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here comes Easter

I can't believe Easter is on Sunday.

Last night for FHE we lets the boys color easter eggs and they had FUN!


Landon is very particular & had a fit when we made him remove his shirt...so we gave in & let him dirty his shirt. Once he was over that & we let him do it ALL BY HIMSELF he was a happy guy that enjoyed throwing the egg in the cup & splashing colors!


Luckily Jaden did it just right and loved mixing the colors & eggs.


What a fun evening with the boys. They are too much fun and keep us laughing & sometimes crying:)


3 comments:

Kayli said...

Sounds like fun. Caleb is at that stage too, where he has to do everything himself and if I try to help him, he gets really mad. Your boys are getting big and looking so cute!

Brittney said...

Oh man, I had totally forgotten about Easter egg decorating. My kids haven't said a word about it so maybe we are past that stage. I liked doing this as a kid but as a parent I don't like it at all-it makes such a mess!

Glad you're such a great mom and let your little guys enjoy it though.

Brandi said...

How fun. We haven't ventured into that yet. I did buy something a little easier this year. They look like q tips and draw on the eggs with them. We will see how well it works! Hope you have a great easter.