Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the FROG


On Monday my mom, Jenna, Dianna, & I PLUS all the kids headed to Utah for some fun. I of course was camera-less & was very disappointed when Chris called me on Monday to let me know my camera came. None of the trip was captured on a camera although I'm not sure there was time to capture anything. It was a fast & busy trip full of lots of shopping, lots of play, swimming, & chasing after 6 kids.


Exhausted we got home around 6pm but I had a couple things that we needed from the store so we headed out as a family to Walmart.


For Jaden's birthday we got him a swimming pool. After a day it lost it's shape & I took it back & got the same one thinking it was a fluke. It wasn't....the pool just wasn't holding it's walls up that well so I took it back & asked my friend where they got theirs....when I got to Target they were all gone. So time went on & I kind of forgot about the fact that we owed Jaden a pool. So at Walmart last night I remember & told him to pick out a pool. When we go to stores Jaden grabs what he wants & thinks he's entitled to everything in sight. I've been working really hard with him in reminding him that we only can get something for a special occassion. This is the only time he remembered me saying this EVER & kept telling me he couldn't get a pool because it wasn't a special occassion. Frustrated I told him it was time to leave & then he decided he did want a pool. So here's his new frog pool in vivid color (oh the joys of an slr)!!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Isn't is funny the times they do decide to remember the wise words of wisdom us mothers are always trying to install into our kids. Bridger always seems to remind me in the most irritating of times! I love the little frog pool and it looks like the boys do to!

Im glad you had a fun trip to SLC. Sorry about the camera though...

Ande said...

Cute pool. It's funny when kids remember stuff like that, only when you don't need them to and when you want them to they forget it. Looks like they are having a blast.