Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wormin...

For the simple fact that this is the only place that I really document anything I figured I better get this written down.

Wormin is a new addition to our home. Wormin has a bedroom, plays with Jaden, scares Jaden too! So who is Wormin. Wormin is Jaden's imaginary friend.

About 2 months ago Jaden began talking about Wormin. Jaden took Wormin everywhere. Eventually Jaden decided that Wormin needed a bed so Jaden began sleeping on the floor so that Wormin could use his bed. Then eventually Jaden made the decision that his room was no longer his bedroom anymorel, that it was Wormins & that he wanted to start sleeping the the toy room. Of course this was where I had to draw the line & insist that it was HIS bedroom even though Jaden would argue it was Wormin's.

When asked how big Wormin was he'd hold his hands about 3 inches apart...he's a small little bugger. That's why I found it odd the other night when Jaden came downstairs almost in tears because Wormin had scared him. That darn wormin...I had to lay in bed with Jaden for 30 minutes before he fell asleep.

Maybe they'll be future posts about Wormin. Maybe not! We'll have to see what future Wormin has in our home:)

4 comments:

Charayne said...

So cute. I just love how vivid kids imaginations are! Just so you know, I sent your package...which is a magazine subscription. Hope you like it. Let me know if/when you get it.

Brittney said...

Sounds like somebody figured out how to work his parents:) BUT that is absolutely adorable!

Holly said...

Hahaha! Jayson has an imaginary sibling that he can boss around. I think this is his way of being able to boss someone because he feels he gets bossed by my hubby and me all day! Are kids so creative!

Nield Moments said...

Abbi use to have an imaginary friend too. It's funny the things they come up with.

I am so glad you shared your new found secret about coffee grinders. I have been wanting to start to use wheat, & in fact have also been using wheat flour but haven't known how to take the next step. We are having a dry pack canning day here in our ward in a couple of weeks & I am thinking of doing some wheat. What kind do you use? They are offering hard red & hard white but simple me, isn't sure the difference & which I should try first. Any suggestions?!

THANKS!