Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Visiting Chris

Last week I was originally going to go & visit Chris with just Landon & leave Jaden home. It's not always the funnest putting a family of 4 in a hotel room for more then one night. Last Monday night Jaden was really missing Chris so Chris got us upgraded to a suite so it'd be bigger & I brought Jaden along. Although the weather was yucky we really had fun & it was a nice break from our regular routine.


So I'm sure those of you that have husbands that travel with their job find creative ways to make it work. Chris has travelled with work for the past 3 years and we've worked really hard to visit & travel with him when it would permit. Chris will be working out of town for the next 3 months therefore the creativity starts all over again:):):)During the day the boys & I went to shoshone Falls, shopping, swimming, & then one night we went to Hop 2 it. Definately the highlight for the boys...it was a place to run since it kept raining outside.

So here's to next week...maybe not:):) I always fill like I'm playing catch up when I get home. This week has seriously been filled with boring tasks such as changing my brake light (totally did this with no help), yard work (ick), fixing the mess with my stolen credit card (4 hours on the phone), signing up for a NEW gym (so exciting, I stopped working out), & tommorow a trip to the Licensing place. I got pulled over last week still having in my possession a Washington Driver license..oops! I get to take a test & everything. I'm definately ready to my week of tasks to be over.

5 comments:

Maegan said...

Shopping in Twin Falls?!! J/K. I still totally have my Utah Drivers liscence and I have not lived there for a almost four years! Let me know how the test is. I;m to scared I won't pass!

Brittney said...

It looks like a very pretty place. I'm glad you were able to get away from the madness (if only for a few days).

I'm very impressed with the brake lights. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I hope the next few months fly by for you and hopefully Landon cooperates a little bit better with this new gym.

Nield Moments said...

My brother-in-law is from Twin & when we went to their reception there, I decided that I kinda liked that area. Will he be there awhile or will he be traveling somewhere else too?

I am very impressed by your brake light skills & am sorry to hear about your stolen credit card- no fun!

Holly said...

Good for you on hitting the road with hubby! It takes a strong woman but it is kind of fun to get out and explore! I agree with Britt and I hope this time goes fast for you too!

Ande said...

That is wonderful that you guys get to join him sometimes. I wish we had that when Tom is gone. He gets deployed for months at a time and it is hard. Luckily it has mostly been during the summer, so we head to Yakima to spend time with family. Hope that he gets to come home soon!!