Sunday, April 19, 2009

My NEW Obsession!!!

So I have a lot of pics to post because we visited Chris on the road this week but I'm skipping ahead (I'll catch up later) on what me & Jenna have been up to the last month or so. A CUPCAKE OBSESSION!!!

We've been making cupcakes like crazy & decided we want to sell them because they are so delicous!!! We are having fun. I'm fattening up my neighbors with all our creations. Check out our site & feel free to promote us...haha.

AND for anyone that has went to a cupcake shop you'll know that price wise we blow them out of the water & ours are much more delicious...if I might brag:):):)

Our blog is www.JustKupcakes.blogspot.com
The K stands for my name...yipee!

4 comments:

Maegan said...

Holy Crap you did it! Good for you.

Brittney said...

WAY Cool! I apparently need to call home every now and then. I had no idea you guys had this in the works. SAD! I can't wait to check out your site and try out the product in July. Free samples, right!

Holly said...

I will post you on my recipe blog! You are so talented! I am so amazed at your ambition! My sister Kristie is a huge fan of things like this! I will pass the word on!

Brandi said...

Way to go! That is fantastic...I will totally check out your site. Email me the logo and I will put it on my blog sidebar. jbbridgepark@yahoo.com! Kimri that is just fantastic! YUMMMMMMM