Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday Festivities

I'm grateful to have survived this crazy week. This post will be short but full of pic's so you can check out how we celebrated Landons Birthday. Saturday was swimming & dinner & then this evening was cake with triplets that live a street over. Isabella adores Landon & we didn't want to leave out the other two. So here's our celebration!!! And I'll end this post with some cake-eatin fun!!! I bet you wish you were eating those sprinkles!!!BTW...keep posted for a "pay it forward" post. I just won on Charaynes blog. More info soon! AND yes, you should be jealous of me for winning:)

4 comments:

Maegan said...

Your little guy is SO cute! We definently have got to get he and Ella together. We start painting on the house on Saturday, and moving the next week. We'll have to get together soon!

Holly said...

How cute! I just love love this age, they are so so very sweet and they have yet to figure out how to not be cute! What a great mom!

Brittney said...

I just saw someone jogging with her little boy in that same little car the other day and I told Matt I wanted to get one. Carter would love it if he could ride in that while I was running. Where did you get it?

Brittney said...

BTW, "Pay it Forward" to me. I will keep stalking your blog until I win-hehe! :)