Friday, February 20, 2009

And the Winner is....Comment 47

Because of the large amount of comments I decided that either I'd be super busy teaching Jaden to count beyond 20 or I could use random.org.

Random.org chose 47 which is.....DRUM ROLL!!!!!

JENNA...she left like a kazillion comments so I guess it makes sense:)

Lucky for me Jenna is coming to town today & I don't have to pay shipping but I better get shopping!!!!

So go to her blog to "PAY IT FORWARD".

PS Jenna..I totally realize that you don't have makeup on but I'm in a hurry & had to choose the quickest pick I had access to.

3 comments:

Funky Monkey said...

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! Deep down, I always knew she was your favorite.

Jenna, you do know what this means though? I am going to win yours, RIGHT??? We had a deal!

Charayne said...

Hi Kimri, Just wanted to let you know that your package is on it's way. I really hope you like it. Way to go Jenna!!!!

Jenna Johnson said...

WAHOOO!!! I've never won anything!