Saturday, August 6, 2011

Discovery

Today I set the girls down quickly to get something and came back and saw them poking and exploring each other. It was so cute; of course once I came in the room they weren't as interested in each other anymore so I didn't capture them at their cutest.

This reminded when they were about two weeks old, they were in their room and I could hear them crying. Apparently they were starving because they could smell milk on each other and were sucking each others faces. I still wish I had captured that on camera but that was the furthest thing on my mind when I realized how hungry they were:)

2 comments:

Maggi M said...

The pictures are wonderful - they have grown soooo much! Thank you for the great updates.
Maggi

Em and Russ said...

The girls are so adorable!!!!

Russ