Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A quarter of a year

I can't believe that my little babies are three months old. They are 1/4 of the way through their first year. Where does the time go???
They are still wonderful babies...except for the last two days; I'm hoping this doesn't continue. When I go and get them out of their cribs in the morning they are all smiles and so happy to see me. They coo all the time...I don't recall my boys doing this much.



They really are so much fun. The love me to hold them around their bellies and I think this is because that's how I'm able to carry both of them around the house....so they really aren't snugglers. They are VERY healthy as you can see from their pictures and everything thinks they are older then they are; a very good sign for twins since they usually run on the smaller side and are a little behind.


We love you little girls!


And this is a picture of sweet little Alisha, she fell asleep while I am blogging. Isn't she precious?


1 comment:

Brandi said...

They are seriously so adorable. I can't believe that it has been 3 months. What a blessing to have such sweet little babes in your life. Aughhhh just too cute.