Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Helper

I told the boys as soon as I mowed the backyard we could pull out the pool. They were so excited and wanted to fill it up as fast as possible so Jaden kept telling me he'd use the hose to fill it up and that I needed to fill up a cup and bring it out with water. In frustration I kept telling him that wouldn't be any faster and wouldn't do any good....BUT he convinced Landon to do it. Poor little Landon has been walking in and out of the house with his little cup of water. Hmmmm....they may finish filling a pool a whole second faster with Landon's help. I love these little moments:):):)

In the background you'll see egg shells. They've also been enjoying egg racing....I've had to limit them to one egg a day:)

1 comment:

Josie said...

What you can't get mom to do you can always get your little brother to do. How cute.