Sunday, July 3, 2011

happiness is.....

playing and wrestling with little cousins. I have so many pictures to go through from our family reunion with my siblings that I haven't even began to blog or document it.

So...I'm just going to do a few at a time & try not to overwelm myself. We spent a night in Teton Village (right outside Jackson hole) and it's absolutely gorgeous up there. We love the hotel and all the kids did fabulous! I was very anxious when I knew the dates & how little the girls would be.

We did family pictures that morning (I'm trying to steal them off the photographers website with no success). I have a complaint about ALL our family pictures. We did family pictures over six years ago & I was pregnant with Jaden...then we did them again over 3 years ago and I was pregnant with Landon. in these I just gave birth to twins...REALLY! I gave my mom a hard time about it:):):)

After the pictures we let the kids run around and it made me smile. Here's some pictures of some of their fun with their cousins...I'm so grateful for their cousins!


1 comment:

J.J. said...

Great moments and pictures:).