Sunday, July 3, 2011

2 months


Time travels so fast yet at the same time it seems like these little girls have been part of our family for a long time....we just love them!

Eli loves to eat and is much more active then Alisha. Alisha is almost always mellow & sweet and she's still a lot smaller then Eli. About two weeks ago Eli rolled over but I don't think it's a skill she's mastered but that she kicked her legs and the momentum and weight pulled her over.

They sometimes love tummy time & sometimes hate it. Alisha typically lays her head on the ground and is content. Eli grunts and tries pulling her head up so she can look around.

About a week ago I decided that I wanted to see how they did bathing together. Both girls typically would lay still in the bath water and relax. When put together they kick and flail...grab each others arms & legs. It's so fun to watch. They both also turn their heads so one eye is under water and look around with their eye open. It's a little creepy looking. I'm not sure why they react to bath time this way when they are together but I'd imagine it feels a little bit like the womb. I had Jaden watch one baby while I went to get the other one to put in the bath and his reaction to the kicking & flailing was "I could watch this all day." It really is adorable.

We love you little girls! I'm excited for all the adventures to come!

1 comment:

J.J. said...

You have wonderful kids, congratulations:)!