Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One Month!

Tomorrow marks one month for the girls. I'm so grateful for how well this first month has went. The boys ADORE their sisters....sometimes too much! Jaden calls them cuties all the time and is always talking to them. Landon loves to play with them and have them kiss his owies. Landon wants to help with them so much but I've really tried to have him help but also have the girls be safe. Yesterday they were on my bed and I was moving them one at a time to their crib. I didn't notice that Landon stayed behind and when I went back to get Eliza Landon was carrying her to me. He somehow got her off my high bed. I as nicely as possible thanked him for trying to help but reminded him that he couldn't hold the babies without mommies help....inside I was suffering a heart attack and saying a prayer of thanks that Eliza hadn't tumbled to the ground.



Chris still has a hard time telling them apart. He thinks that Eliza cries all the time & that Alisha never does. If I were to compare the two Eliza is definately the cryer but she unfortunately gets the blame all the time because Chris can't tell who is who:):):) I have fun with Chris sometimes when he guesses the right name & tell him he was wrong again.


Alisha is mostly always content and is so sweet. I love to shower her with kisses.


Eliza has such bright and sparkly eyes and I love to gaze into them. She's my better nurser so we have a lot of bonding time.


Tonight Chris had bishopric meetings so I had to bathe & get all 4 kids to bed. I bathed Eliza first and she was so content that I had to take pictures. I like to add lavender oil to the water and she was just so happy that I let her stay in extra long even though I had a lot of other kids to get clean. Alisha was next and didn't cry but didn't look as happy...she looked a little grumpy. Once I bundled her up in her towel she was just as content:):):) It's nice to have mellow baths with the girls because once the boys hopped in their was splashing and lots of loud noise....the bathtub usually has a bunch of mud at the bottom too:)





Lucky for us we had a family of two boys close in age to my boys move in two doors down (BTW, always I'm always recruiting for good neighbors with lots of kids) and they were over playing tonight. Chris came & grabbed me and told me I had to watch what they were doing. They were in the basement playing a game on the wii where they had to touch their noses, eyes, ect. When I looked down I saw all the boys in unison following the instructions...I ran for the camera only to be caught and the moment was over. It was cute!

1 comment:

Charayne said...

Wow you are busy! The girls are darling! Sounds like you've had an eventful first month adjusting. You are such a good mom and so on top of it! Way to go!!!!!! :)