Thursday, May 5, 2011

Two little cuties!

I've been very bad to return phone calls since our life has been a little crazy so I thought I'd add a quick update & a picture of the girls together....unfortunately my picture taking has been few & far between so sadly I have very few.



We were released yesterday from the hospital & they are both doing great. We had a follow up visit today because of Jandice & they both were great. Here's a picture of them at the doctors office. They look exactly the same but appear to be about a month apart.

Last night was a little rough for Alicia but Eliza did so wonderful. Eliza really reaches out for Alicia and loves to touch her while she sleeps. A lot of times they either turn to each other in the same position or mimic the exact same position. Seconds after I took this picture they both spit out their pacifiers at the exact same time.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Kimri congratulations!!!! I am so glad to hear that everything went well. They are so adorable, and I love their names. I am so happy for you guys!

Rachel said...

So glad you're all home! They are so cute!

Brandi said...

They are just so precious. I am so glad that they are both home. I worried about Alisha since she is so so tiny. The picture makes me smile because of their size difference. How fun to have twins. I know it would be a TON of work, but man I am a little jealous. PLEASE take more pictures. I can't wait to see them. What a sweet family you have. You are so blessed!