Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lots of Pictures

It drives me crazy to have pictures sitting on my camera that need to be scrapped & put somewhere. Until it's done it nags me. So....here's catching up & its a good feeling:)
Most of these are pictures from my trip to Atlanta. This one is a sledding trip to Rigby Lake before we left.

This little guy was the perfect airplane companion. When Jaden was young I travelled on airplanes a lot & Jaden wasn't the perfect companion. For some odd reason he always wanted to sit on a man's lap (Chris would never be with us) and on more then one occassion the men sitting next to us would offer to hold him because he would keep reaching for them...rather embarrassing. Landon on the other hand....much easier. We even ended up spending the night in Dallas after a missed flight (that was a crazy day) and none of the craziness seemed to faze him.

Landon's little cousin Carter is about 7 months older then him. They got in some play time together....not best friends yet but maybe in the future:)

This page is of some of our adventures including leg wrestling (I WON everyone), bathtime, trampoline time, eating out at delicious resturaunts, and lots of togetherness.



We went to the kids museum. We need one of these. They had everything from mini-grocery stores, banks, resturaunts, police car, fire truck, I can't list it all.


Our inner child came out when we went roller skating. My sister, mom, sister-in-law and me & Landon made the trip to Atlanta to visit my other sister. So...we had lots of girl time.

And what a good feeling it is to be caught up. It was a fun trip & it's so nice to get away. Next time ladies...we should do a trip to Hawaii or somewhere on a beach:)

5 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

I noticed in our awesome skate pictures that we match...Black white and green!!! GO US!

Maegan said...

Fun, Fun! I love how happy you guys look in every pic.!

Brittney said...

I second the beach trip idea!

Charayne said...

It looks like you had a blast!!! I love taking pictures and I love the feeling of being caught up even more. :)

Aj's crazy days said...

Sounds like you had a great great great time. How fun for you to have Lando time.