Friday, October 9, 2009

stalker....

So Chris recently got a gmail account. I didn't think anything of it until a lot of my posts are now signed with his name because it remains logged in. Sometimes I catch it and leave a follow up post telling them who I am, sometimes I don't....so you might find comments from a Chris and get nervous. It's not a stalker, it's just me hurrying to fast to notice the details:) I never sign my name but I'll try to make a conscious effort just in case. Hopefully no ones been rattling their brain to figure out who their new friend Chris is.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Haha! I have one of those and I thought for a moment..."who is Chris and then I remembered it is your hubby!
That is funny!

Ande said...

That's funny. I love all your new pics on your banner. The boys are so cute and getting so big.

Nield Moments said...

Thanks for the info on the collages!!! I am so excited to try one. If I can't figure it out, I will probably have to take you up on your offer.