Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fun run and more....

Oh how life gets so busy.  Thankfully I feel like we are overall busy with good things and I'm always happy when I feel like we are surviving and not drowning. 

My little business is doing awesome.  If you haven't been to my blog go here but I definately do a lot more updates on facebook here

Today in church was Ward Conference and one thing that I really liked that our stake president said was the he schedules everything...his scripture study, temple visits, time with his wife, ect and then he always does them and it's habit.  I liked that thought because I do think if we schedule the BIG things and the LITTLE things that we can make it work.

I feel like we as a family have settled into some schedules that have made life a little simpler.  We have unknowns that sometimes throw it off but I'm so happy when I feel like I am top of most things.  I even have laundry days and date night scheduled. I do think I need to schedule the VERY BEST things too!

Here's some family fun we'd had these past two weeks. 



These little cuties love Sams Clubs cart...perfect for two little ones!

Tonight we also introduced a bubble bath.  It was so fun to watch them explore.  They eventually decided dipping their faces in the bubbles was the most fun!




No comments: