Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Eleven Months

I'm in shock that I'm only a month away to having two- one year olds.  It's crazy how fast time flies!

As each month goes the gap in abilities and weight keeps widening.  Eliza is so determined to do everything and isn't afraid of anything.  She's pulling up onto everything (including the side of the tub...totally frightening) and has started crawling stairs.  She can stand up by herself for a couple of seconds and has cut two new teeth.  She pulls open drawers and her favorite thing is to get into the dishwasher and pull all the dirty dishes out (maybe this mama needs to be better about closing it).

Alisha is such a sweet little girl and she loves me to hold her while she's standing up (I'm sitting).  She seriously coos and it melts my heart.  She has developed the biggest grin this last month and her personality is getting louder.  She can pull up on things too but is always hestitant and very careful. She loves to stand but with help.  She still only has two teeth while Eli has 4.  Alisha is really good at opening doors if it's only opened a crack so we have cracked down on closing all doors. 

My boys were later walkers and I kind of think that neither girl will walk before 1 but if I was to decide who might, my money is on Eli.  I was informed today that there is a forum of mothers with children that had two vessel umbilical cords swear that they are delayed by a couple of months because of it....this was brought up since both girls still army crawl; they can crawl normal and I catch them doing it sometimes but they can shimmy so fast on their tummies and will probably never change.

This month they weren't as cranky and a lot more smiley!  They are both becoming mommies girls though (Landon still is a mamas boy) and they are getting jealous when mommy gives attention to the other.  They both will start saying "mama" at the top of their lungs! 

and if you think they have adorable headband, go here to find out how to get one yourself.

No comments: