Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

I felt like our Easter was low key and simple and it felt just right. 

We love doing the annual Easter Egg Hunt as Tautphaus Park. 

Starting least year we decided that we'd do Easter Baskets on Saturday.  We felt like they were too distracting for our kids and wanted them to focus on the real meaning of Easter on Sunday.  On Saturday afternoon while they were setting up the tramp the easter bunny visited their bedroom.  I use their baskets as a good time of year to add things I want them to have since they can't ask the Easter Bunny for what they want:).  The boys got scooters, fishing poles, sunday vest, spring outfits, sunglasses, and misc. goodies!    Landon is sooooo excited to go fishing with Grandpa!

The girls got dresses, easter bunny ears, and sunglasses.  I forgot to have them wear their ears so those will be re-gifted for their baskets next year:)


On Easter Morning they dressed up in their Easter Best and we flew through some pictures and hurried to church.  Early morning church getting 4 kids ready by myself is a little exhausting but it kept me from worrying about the talk I had to give and we made it and survived!


Then after church we went to my parents...my camera battery died.  We enjoyed a yummy dinner and a scavenger/easter egg hunt!  It was a fun and beautiful evening!

No comments: