Tuesday, April 3, 2012

and the secret is.....

My girls have inspired me to start a business.  This all started formulating a couple of months ago and is just now coming together but has a long ways to go too!

As I looked for cute products for the girls I found most prices over the top and then when I would double that it was really a budget breaker.

I found suppliers that would offer me discounts by buying in large bulk that has allowed me to price all products for anyones budget and I'm so excited about what I already have there and the MANY items I still have coming (what's in the store is only a drop in the bucket and I wanted to wait until I had almost everything but obviously I'm not a secret keeper).

So I want to introduce AE Boutique.

For features on products and to find out how to enter a $40 drawing go to my blog.  www.aeboutique.blogspot.com.  As my new products arrive I'll add them to the blog so be sure to follow it!

For make purchases go to http://www.muncom.com/aeboutique

BUT I'm not just offering products for girls.  I have a few items coming for boys (because I love mine so much) and for woman too!  So you must keep checking!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

WAHOOOOO!!!! That is so exciting. I can't wait to check everything out. I will be waiting to hear I win the $40 GC. Laughing...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am thrilled for you. I will start spreading the word.

Halley said...

Oh miss Kimiri,
I got home tonight to find a great gift from you on my door step! Thank you so so much! You are so amazing and kind hearted to give those wonderful gifts! It seriously brought me to tears!
Thank you again!