Thursday, May 14, 2009

Only a fence away...

A couple of months ago a family moved into the home right behind us. We share a fence. Shortly after they moved in we met little Emily who is Jaden's age. Ever since they've moved in Jaden & Emily rarely have had a day they haven't played together. In fact Emily was sick two days ago & I would not let her come close to my kids (Landon has caught everything this past month) for fear that Landon would continue to be sick (currently has an ear infection.) So yesterday they played through the fence sharing toys, food, whatever you can do through a fence. Well today it BLEW again...we are having the most severe winds so we decided to let the kids play at Artic Circle. Gracie came with us too & they ran & played. Landon porked out, I couldn't believe how much he ate. He was content eating everyones leftovers while everyone else played. Jaden, Gracie, & Emily even went and got their own ice cream cone while Jenn & I weren't paying attention. It was kind of cute. I should also mention that Jaden absolutely adores little Griffin. He always wants to hug & touch him. I'm not sure I've seen Jaden get so cuddly with another baby like he does with Griffin. We are so grateful that such a GREAT family moved next to us & that I don't have to worry when Jaden climbs under the fence (sad but true.) I'm sure their will be many more posts about Emily since she's becoming such a presence in our home:)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I guess this way you can get your girl fix. :) I love your new header. You never did get around to my Photoshop tutorial last time I was there...maybe July (hint hint)! :)