Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finally....a Beautiful day!!!


We finally are getting some beautiful weather & decided that we'd head to lava hot springs. They opened their water slides on Friday + plus the fact that the weather was in the 70's (hopefully it will get even better)= a fun saturday.

There were some parts that weren't as fun since Chris has the flu but still really wanted to go & a very cranky Landon because of a missed nap BUT they left early & then it was less stressful & so much fun. We came home with Jenna & Matt.

Jaden used to love swimming but when last summer became very scared of the water. That also made it a little stressful & not as much fun until he discovered his love of the water slide. We went on that thing so many times that my calf muscles got a really nice workout. I really wish I could have gotten pictures of his smile. They have some really fast slides so I had to encourage him to go on the slowest one the whole time but it still went fast & we both just giggled. I love the water too.

Afterwards we soaked in the hot springs. Too hot for me but it was such a relaxing environment that I decided that Chris & I need to go for a date night there just to relax.

I'm crossing my fingers for some more really nice weather...maybe over memorial weekend. That would be fun:)

1 comment:

Lorie said...

This weather is much better. We went to Lava last summer and it was way fun! We are going again next month. Good luck getting back there for a date night! That sounds so romantic.