Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Oh how time flies!!!!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving and come and gone.

We love that special day we get to spend with family and EAT! 

My kids love their cousins and begged their whole week off of school to get to play with them.  We slipped in play dates and a few sleepovers and it makes me happy to know they are making the same kind of memories I had growing up. 

Our thanksgiving was loaded with lots of family, made from scratch food (which is my favorite), eyeing black friday ads, skeet shooting, and craziness!



I don't like how all the black friday sales start on Thanksgiving now but it was sure nice to be home by 10pm.  I do most of my shopping online now so I go more tradition then anything...a bunch of us crazy ladies!

For all you local ladies if you need something to do on Saturday I am having an Open House at my home for my boutique and a couple of other local vendors....so exciting!!!  10am-1pm.  This dress will be one of the items available for sale and we are EXCITED!!!

No comments: