Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Ward!!!

This picture is out of order but it's the last activity that we had with our ward.

We have loved our ward and have been so grateful for the many wonderful friends we have made in it.  We also had the best bishop we could have ever asked for.  When they announced they were redoing all the wards except for 1 in our stake I was a little worried what that would mean.

What it meant was that our wonderful ward was cut in two and redistributed.  We are so sad to lose our wonderful Bishop and so many wonderful friends.  Chris also was released from the Bishopric since we are now in the NEW ward of the stake.  Because we are the new ward we are starting from scratch. 

I've shed some tears BUT I'm not bitter:).  I just truely will miss so many wonderful people.  I know we have a wonderful new bishop and I look forward to getting to know him and a lot of new people.

Fortunately we had two weeks after the change was announced and we got to enjoy Trunk Or Treat.  The girls hadn't been feeling well that day so Chris stayed home and I got to enjoy the evening with only 2 kids....so much easier. 


No comments: