Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I have an oil for that....

First of all, I've started using doTERRA.  I was definately a sceptic but we've had a fun month using the oils (I have used them infrequently this past year) and learning all the things they can be used for.

Jaden has been all on board with this (I've been surprised) and anytime he has any type of ailment he asks me to get an oil to fix it:):):).

For the past couple of days Jaden has been a stinker and has displayed some less then positive behavior.  As a result he's tried to rebel at even the littlest things and while we were at Walmart last night I wouldn't get him anything and I bought the girls a new swing for the swing set (we only had one).  Shame on me for buying something for the girls. 

When we got to the car he took my oil keychain (has 8 small vials of oils) and wouldn't give it back. I decided my best defense was to ignore him.  After I started smelling oils I still kept my mouth shut.   When we got home Jaden told me he had opened two of the oils.  I responded, I hope you didn't mix them, it'd create a chemical reaction.  Terror filled his eyes.  Mom, I mixed the peppermint and on guard together.  I told him I had hoped he was wrong because it creates a delayed reaction and that his arms could fall off.

As the evening progressed I had forgotten about our conversation.  We got ready for the first day of school, blessings, outfits, prayers, ect!  At 9:30pm Jaden came down (I thought he was anxious about school.)  He then told Chris and I that we needed to say a prayer so his arms wouldn't fall off.

I felt so bad...well maybe only a little.  He deserved to be a little scared.  He quickly giggled with me when he realized I had been teasing him AGAIN!

No comments: