Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Boys Weekend!!!!!

Cousin Ella's baptism was this last weekend and we decided it'd be a good time for the boy to do a weekend all by themselves without us girls!  It may have tipped them scales at the thought of another hotel room with the twins and the lack of naps they get when we go on trips.

The boys filled their weekend with 7 peaks, trafalga, this is the place, sugarhouse park, and the baptism of course.  They packed in a lot of fun in two days!!!!

The girls and I spent the weekend cooking meals for the entire month.  I have to say it was absolutely NO fun and I doubt I'll do it again.  While I'm excited to have my freezer full of meals for the entire month, it was crazy trying to do with the twins at my feet....and the MESS it created, I'll have nightmares about it for awhile:):):).

No comments: