Thursday, August 2, 2012

Identical Twins

As you can imagine, I get a lot of questions about the girls.  I think they are easy to tell apart and sometimes even doubt they are identical but almost everyone else (including Jaden and Landon and sometimes chris) don't know who is who!

It's very apparent that being identical doesn't mean they have identical spirits because they are so different.  Beside the weight difference I can immediately tell who is who based on facial expressions.  I like that I now can look at a picture of them and immediately know who is who.  When they were little babies it was a little harder and I tried hard to label them for the future.

This evening we were at Sams Club and two adult girls came over and said pointing to Alisha "she's the older one."  I was a little surprised because everyone things because Eli is bigger, she's the oldest one.  As I looked at the girls I realized they were identical.  The pointed out that Alisha's head was a little longer and that baby a will have a longer head and baby b a wider head.  That's how their mom could tell them apart.  I'm not sure if it's a proven fact but it helped them to determine which of my girls was older:):):). 

These girls wear me out but they are a hoot!!!

Alisha (left) is usually more chill and her eyes aren't usually open all the way.  Her smile is more gentle.  Eli (right) keeps her headbands in and is very animated.  She's loud and like attention!

You'll also usually find something around Alisha's neck...not safe, I know!  She finds anything she can and her favorite is her brothers medals from a race. 

Cousin Kaleb while he was visiting.  He was holding two tired babies!

And take a guess who this is with this big grin!!!  And she kept her pony tail in, another clue!

1 comment:

Momma of 4 said...

Im gonna say Alisha?!? Your girls personalities are much like my girls's as well. It is funny how different they are when they are the same person. Crazy !!!