Sunday, July 22, 2012

cousins and thinking of others

Today I realized how much I miss thinking of others.  I know this sounds like an odd comment but I feel like since I've had the twins I've been so consumed that I haven't thought much of others. 

In an effort to improve, or at least have my kids help me, I asked Jaden today to look around at church and see if someone looked like they were having a bad day or were a little sad and we'd take them a treat this evening.

When we got home I asked him if he saw someone.  I thought for sure he'd say his best friends name so that we'd go and visit him:).  I was pleased when he mentioned someone that he's never been friends with and I know it was sincere. 

I hope that I can improve on this area in my life that is lacking (there are so many) but I thought we could start with today with Jaden:):):).

Since I don't have pictures for this post and I was going through pictures from our recent reunion I thought I'd add the cousin pic!

My kids are so fortunate to have lots of cousins their ages.

In Jaden's grade he has Wyatt, Colton, and Gracie.  They are his best friends.

I guess I delayed a little too long in getting pregnant with Landon because he falls a grade and year behind his closest cousins.  Landon is ok with that because he likes to bug his oldest cousin Kaleb.  When none of the other kids are around Landon plays awesome with Easton.  In this picture Landon is wearing Chris's hat like Alvin the Chipmunk (his words, not mine.)

The girls are going to have a blast or fight like crazy when they get older.  They are 2 of 4 girls that will be in their grade.

and I give credit to my sister for doing all these amazing shirts!!!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

and credit to your other amazing sister for doing all of these amazing photos. :)