Friday, June 8, 2012

End of School....

I can't believe another school year is over.  It's crazy how fast it goes.


Before School was out I got to go and help with field day.  It was a lot of fun to see all of Jaden's classmates one last time since I had volunteered a lot in the classroom and knew them all pretty well.

Jaden did awesome in First Grade.  He made lots of new friends and learned so much!  The only subject he struggled with was handwriting and his teacher was very generous in give him a 2 (out of 3).  Consequently I'll be giving him handwriting assignments through out the summer.

Landon finished his first year of preschool!  It's amazing how much he has grown this last year.  He has so far to go but it's so good to see how far he has come this last year....it gives me hope we'll get him where he needs to be.  His teachers loved him and I've discovered he's a much better students for others then me.  Lucky for him he gets all the same preschool teachers next year.  This summer he has assignments too and hopefully we'll be able to improve his number counting and letters and fingers crossed, maybe learn a few sounds. 

The last week of school Jaden also had a talent show.  He did a magic trick but refused to talk in front of all the people.  It was a good thing it was visual.


I'm grateful for such a successful school year and am crossing my fingers that next year is just as good!

No comments: