Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SPINNING!!!


Somebody is overcoming all their fears of strangers & guess who got to join the gym again. After 3 weeks of absolutely no excercise I wasn't feeling to swell.
I need A LOT of variety. The summer was great with all the outdoor things to do plus I've really enjoyed my eliptical but I needed change or else I knew I would quit. Chris & I decided to try a week guest pass to see how Landon did in child care. We left him for 20 min, then 30 min the next day, ect...you get the point & it worked.
Today I got a full spinning class in & he hardly noticed I was gone. What a wonderful feeling!!!
And the other great thing is that I've never done spinning because of my fear of "bike butt". I decided it was now or never since I've been riding my bike all summer I should be somewhat broken in. There was pain but we did a lot of hills which gave my rear some relief...not my legs though.
As much as I love my little guy...absence does make the heart grow fonder!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

YEAH!!! I am so happy for you. I know that you've been wanting to get back to the gym.

I LOVE the new header and pics. You look fantastic.

As for the spinning, it's addictive and the best part is it doesn't beat up your body and joints like a lot of the other intense workouts do.

Keep up the good work!

Stephanie said...

I've been wanting to try a spin class too.....maybe next week. :) The bike butt thing scares me too. Way to go!