Friday, February 12, 2010

Feeling the (LOVE)

Tonight Chris and I went to the temple. I've have been thinking of ideas for months (Idaho doesn't always have a lot to offer) of what we should do for our V-day date and in the end decided that's where we needed to go. Such a needed evening...Chris is picking up our dinner now to finish off the night. I LOVE our date nights and I LOVE my hubby!


Before we left to the temple I asked Jaden if he'd take a picture of us for our date. Jaden was cracking me up. He first had to put the camera strap on and then kept positioning us. Here he told us to kiss.
Then he told me to take a picture of him and dad.



We finally had to tell him no more pictures!

This picture I have to include because I LOVE it. The other day Gracie & Easton we over. You know those moments when you hearts just swells...this was one of those. I don't know why but I LOVED seeing all of them eating together even though moments before I was angry at the mess they made. I LOVE all these little buggers!

Here's the boys wishing you all to have a great Valentines Day! Hopefully you can spend the day with those you LOVE.




2 comments:

Brittney said...

I ended up stealing your heart card idea. It turned out really cute.

I am glad you guys were able to do something for V-day. It's always hard when it falls on a Sunday.

Em and Russ said...

How fun!!! Glad that Jaden enjoyed the picture taking as well. He is such a cute guy.