Saturday, December 26, 2009

A wonderful Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. How quickly it goes....

For Christmas Eve we went to my Grandma Hendricks. I love traditions & I'm so glad that my kids get to have some of the ones that I did growing up. We always do the same thing; dinner, the nativity, & Christmas pajamas. Afterwards we always go over to my parents for egg nog & sprite and adult pjs!



After we returned home we had a surprise for the boys. We got them bunkbeds for Christmas & didn't know how to have them be a Christmas Present so we told them that Christmas Elves came on Christmas Eve & left them the bunk beds. THEY LOVED THEM!!! They giggled & were so excited! Last night we invited Gracie over for a sleepover on the bunkbeds. They were up until 11pm.

On Christmas we opened presents with our little family. I was so glad to see both boys being appreciate for the gifts they recieved. They started with stockings & didn't even remember they had any presents to open because they enjoyed their stocking stuffers so much. We had to remind them to keep opening presents...it was cute.

After lunch we headed to Rexburg for our annual prime rib dinner (YUMMY!!!). It was so fun to hang out & visit. The kids enjoyed rides behind the 4-wheeler, we watched old family Christmas Videos, the kids played & opened more presents...we were really spoiled.

How I'm sad to see if over but I'm excited to set new years resolutions & start a new year:):):)

1 comment:

Holly said...

How cute! That is so fun you are so close to family to enjoy family traditions like going to your grandma's for Christmas Eve. I love that you got your boys bunkbeds and what a great idea to have it set up and ready for them when they got home! Looks like you had a lot of fun and I too am so sad it went to so fast!