Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Tender Moment


Life is crazy, busy right now. I notice that my crazy life affects my childrens attitude and happiness.


That's why I'm grateful for a moment like I just had...especially because Jaden seldomly is tender and is almost always ALL BOY!


As we sat down for prayers Jaden gently grabbed my face and said "mom, you have pretty eyes". I instantly grabbed him in a big hug and told him that "you have beautiful eyes". I totally mean it too, I love his sparkly eyes. He informed me that his eyes were flat and that all kids had flat eyes...hmmm, not sure what that means. Then he proceeded to tell me again. His hands kept softly grabbing my face.


I have to cherish these tender moments:)

3 comments:

Holly said...

That is sooo cute! Melts your mom heart doesn't!? ; )

Brittney said...

Mommies need little moments like this. For the record, I totally agree with Jaden. I absolutely LOVE your eyes. They are such a unique color-no boring hazel like mine.

Jenna Johnson said...

Gracie told me she love her family all the same except Kimri...she loves her gooder! You've taught her well!