Sunday, September 28, 2008

{Everyday Happenings}

Today has been adventurous as we spoke for the first time in our new ward. I've managed to dodge the bullet the last two times I was asked because they asked within a couple of days within both my boys due dates. Not this time. Chris did awesome & I cried:) We each took turn with the kids & thankfully we have great members in our ward that reached out & assisted. I even heard a little boy whisper behind us to his mom asking what was wrong with Jaden (he can be tough in Sacrament meeting.) I heard her say that he was tired & that both of us were speaking so they needed to be helpful. Gotta love the strangers (hopefully friends soon) that reach in to assist.

We can be boring but thankfully we have fun together doing the simple things.

Jaden loves to "mow me lawn" & we like to use that as a bribing tool to get him to do things. He does exactly what daddy does...as a pretender he puts gas in his mower, pulls the string to start it, & empties that grass. His rows are as perfect as daddys too.

AND of course ball is a favorite past time for all the boys Whether they play baseball, basketball, golf, or simply eating the ball (Landon) they all think its great.

5 comments:

kristy said...

I LOVE your new blog, it's so cute (classy and simple, my favorite!) I had to speak last sunday too! Our ward doesn't do it in couples though, so I was by myself in the effort. Jack was even running around on the stand behind me and I had no idea! So embarrassing!

kristy said...

(this is Jill)

Brandi said...

How cute! I am so glad that the talks went well. I LOVE to listen to Jason. It is a very rare occasion that I get to hear anything spiritual or heartfelt come from him, but it always pulls at the heartstrings and makes me cry. It sounds like you have a great ward that will soon see how wonderful and fantastic you are!

Bridger love to mow the lawn as well. He put gas in it and the whole shabang(is that a real word). I think they would get a long great! Hopefull in the NEAR future we will get a chance to introduce them!

Jenna Johnson said...

I loved watching Jay when he would mow the lawn!!! He is so cute

Brittney said...

Is that a girl lawn mower? I seems to have pink and purple on it. I am surprised Chris didn't object.:)