Monday, December 31, 2012

Old Year-New Blog

We had fun plans to send out the old year as a little family. My kids love Leo's Place and that's where we headed tonight. At the cash register we went to pay for our "Family Package" when sweet little Eli started throwing up. Thankfully my hands came to the rescue and caught most of it and a quick cashier grabbed a cup to get the rest. So home the girls and I went.

The boys got to stay and celebrate in the way that they love most...food, jungle gyms, and arcade games and just arrived home and are playing "Just Dance" in the basement.

As I ponder what I want in the new year I always struggle to come up with resolutions. I always have weight loss on there (not very successful at it) but this year I want to add a timetable for finishing the book of mormon and I always have simplify on there.

In an effort to simplify I'm converting my blog to this address .http://ourmurphylife.shutterfly.com   I've gotten so sloppy on my pages I post on my blog and I don't have the desire to spend more time doing them. This will allow me to post the pages I create on Shutterfly's premade formats and I think I'll be much happier with them and it allows me to do two things at once. I hope you join me at my new blog and hopefully we have some new and amazing adventures in 2013. I wish you all a Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: