Friday, December 21, 2012

Love these kids!!!

Each one of my children have such unique personalities and talents and I love them each for it.

My 7 year old, 2nd grader is full of life!!!!  Recently when I went to his parent teacher conference his teacher first words were "how do you do it."  Thankfully it was meant in a positive way but this kids mind never stops and it is exhausting.  He's always creating and inventing and has recently created his own cooking show that he has us upload to youtube.  He can be so loveable and sweet and we absolutely love it when he is.  He constantly amazes us with how smart he is and has started teaching himself fractions.  He likes to use the grocery store to learn division, for example he'll use a case of pop and the price to determine the case per can....we don't even buy cans of soda:).



My 4 year old, pre-schooler is so different then Jaden.  He is much more shy but has a very fun personality if you know him.  This is the kid we worry about although he's progressing so much each day.  As he nears kindergarten we are recognizing we need to make some deicisions for him and whether we should hold him back.  He's TALL and already looks like he should be in kindergarten.  We met with his pre-school teacher a couple of weeks ago and she doesn't think he'll be ready.

Landon has this ability to make adults fall in love with him.  Everyone lights up when they talk about him and I haven't met an adult that doesn't love this boy...they probably wouldn't tell me if they didn't like him:). 

We are starting to recognize that Landon may be VERY bright and that it's a communication issue for him.  We are in awe of some of the things Landon says and does and we hope and pray we can help him be able to share those talents with others. 



My older twin is such a little sweetheart. She is more timid, reserved, and needy.  She loves to cuddle and be held.  She likes to observe what others are doing and sometimes gets the courage to mimic their actions.  Last night she attempted jumping after seeing her 2 year old cousin doing it and it was so funny to see her efforts to leave the ground.  She giggled and giggled and had so much fun.

  This girl has won my heart.  She is a mini-me.  She tries to take care of things around the house and is very observant to where things go and what needs to be done.  I think I finally have my helper and as she gets older I can't wait for all the help I'm going to get around the house:).  She also is very tempermental and on a moments notice will throw a temper or start a high pitched howling.  She's got spunk and keeps us all laughing.  She's so good to help take care of Alisha unless Alisha has something she wants.


These two together are an absolute hoot!  They giggle over the silliest things.  They do fight over things but we try to have two of everything to hopefully prevent that.  They both are currently enjoying wearing their brothers shoes.  They think it's so funny....they especially love the boys boots.  In these pictures Eli had a black eye from a fall and thankfully our photographer said she could photoshop it out.  When she gave me the disk she informed me she can't tell who is who anymore;).  I think it's easy to tell them apart but almost no one else can. 

I'm so grateful for my children.

No comments: