Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dr Suess & Baby Shower

On Friday Jaden's school celebrated Dr. Suess's birthday by dressing up. Jaden was "cat in the hat." It's so fun when he gets excited about something & he really had fun dressing up. I kept meowing at him all day:)
This is a baby shower I had in february that was so much fun. I'm realizing that I may not want anymore pictures taken of me since I'm not looking too hot:) I got some really fun outfits, lots of diapers & wipes and then two of these....aren't they the most creative things ever? I'm sure they will be very handy. Thanks ladies for a fun day!!!!
I had another Perintologist appointment on Friday & EVERYTHING looks great. The girls are even measuring full size where they should be. What a blessing....I'm totally amazed how things were looking worrisome & now there really aren't any concerns. They even pushed my next appointment out three weeks (this doesn't include my obgyn appointments). I'm thinking I may actually these babies full-term (for twins anyways.) I was in doubt for awhile.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I love Jaden's cat in the hat costume. I teach preschool next seek and the theme is "Dr. Seuss". I am making hats for the kids so I may have to call you to get some quick pointers. :)

Those baby slings are very cool. They never had anything cool like that when I had my babies. :) And as for the pictures of you...ummm...you are like 7 months pregnant...with twins...give yourself a break! Love ya!

Maegan said...

You look smokin for being 7 months pregnant, with twins!! Glad things are going so well:) Syrup recipe is super easy:
2 c. sugar, a c. water. Bring to boil, then add a cap full of vanilla. YUMMO! As for my education quest, we have had an interesting year and I am ready to do something about it! We should get together sometime before your little ones arrive:)