Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The NAUGHTY side!


After we put the Christmas stockings up Jaden immediately determined that one side was the good side & one side was the bad side & he rearranged them accordingly.


Jaden & Chris have personalities that conflict a little bit & they get frustrated with each other easily. Jaden has made these frustrations known by making Chris be on the naughty side since they stockings have been up.


Yesterday I went to lunch (Chris came home to watch the kids) & when I came home Chris pointed out that everyone was on the good side but him. As a side note Jaden & I have never been on the naughty side & Landon moves back & forth....it depends on whether they are best friends that day or are struggling to get along. Chris & I couldn't stop laughing over this & we asked him why daddy never gets to be on the good side. Jaden said that daddy gets mad at him all the time...I reminded him that mom gets mad too but he said I only sometimes get mad so it's ok. I should also mention that I brainwash Jaden about 5 times a day with "I'm the best mommy in the whole wide world" or when he asks me why I did something for him it's because "I'm the best mommy in the whole world." I gotta remind him how lucky he is:):):)
Lucky for Chris, Jaden said that if daddy helps him build something today he'll move him to the good side!

3 comments:

Toni said...

Aren't kids the best.
I wanted to thank you for my gift from the gift exchange, Shelli brought it to me today. I can't wait to have golden toe's!

Charayne said...

ha ha ha. That is funny. :)

Brittney said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Love it! Shape up Chris. :)