Sunday, November 22, 2009

Reflection

I'm not any good at these types of posts but I have seriously had warm feelings this week & I know it's because my life is so blessed so here's my attempt to be grateful for my week. I decided only to reflect on my week because my life is so full & my list would never end.


My church and the knowledge that it brings. It's such a blessing to have such a foundation in my life. This blesses my life daily!

My Boys! Chris has been travelling the last 3 weeks (a fact I choose only to share after he's returned home). It's so nice to have his travelling done for the year and to see the excitement of the boys when he returns home; and we did sneak a visit in last week. These boys make my life full! (Landon in this pic just wasn't happy & we couldn't get a good one, but this one does reflect real life).


My parents! (Had to scan this pic in). My mother is such a good moral compass for me. This week I've had some worries & I really make the very best effort to be the best person that I can be. I call her so that she can help me & tell me if I'm wrong or right....I love it when she tells me I'm right:) It's a relief to know that she's such a fair person. My dad loves to spoil his family! We feel his love all the time.


Great friends! This week has been so busy. I've realized that with Chris gone I only spent one night without someone at my house keeping me company. The party on Wednesday was such a success that instead of it ending at 8:30 pm it ended after 10pm. And I got to enjoy Friday with friends again celebrating a Birthday and going to NEW MOON (so good btw).


My sisters! Can I just say I LOVE THEM! I love having Jenna live here and to Britt, you just need to move closer. This week Britt found tickets to Atlanta for a fabulous price. We were all ready to jump on them but wanted to check with sister-in-laws. In the mean time they shot up WAY high! I'm sure it's because we are supposed to wait and purchase them at even a cheaper price...so on this one, I'm grateful they are going to be cheaper:) We are going to get them and have a fun girls week in a warmer climate!

These are just a few of my blessings that I'm grateful for!

2 comments:

Charayne said...

Isn't it amazing how much we can be thankful for even if it's just the small stuff???? Oh and you should be thankful that you have sisters!! Hope you have fun in Atlanta!

Brittney said...

Ahhh...you're going to make me cry! I SO wish the tickets had panned out because I miss you all too much but we will find them again soon.

It's so funny to get on here and see this post because I just finished up a post a few minutes ago about what I am thankful for. Don't worry, you'll get on there but I'm only on day 5. :)